Pregnant and Don’t Know
What To Do?
An unplanned pregnancy can be so overwhelming. You might find yourself in shock and overcome by a flood of emotions and questions. You may struggle with feeling fearful and anxious, worried about your future and your child’s future.
But you are not alone.
We Want What is Best for You and Your Child
We are with you and for you. We want to support you, answer all your questions and educate you about your options. We have walked with 800+ birth moms through unplanned pregnancies. Many of these moms choose to place their child for adoption. We can guide you through every step of the process to ensure that you experience peace of mind and know that your child is in a home where they will be unconditionally loved forever. Ultimately, we want what is best for you and best for your child.
Putting Your Needs First
- We get to know you, your story, your desires and your preferences.
- We provide you with knowledge, resources, tools and support to guide your decision-making, bringing in the legal experts and case workers needed for counsel and support.
- We create an adoption plan tailored to your hopes, needs and circumstances.
- We walk alongside you throughout the whole process, adapting to evolving situations.
- We stay connected to you through a success match and post-placement care.
Working with us, you will receive:
- Free, confidential pregnancy counseling
- Living assistance if needed
- Guidance for creating your customized adoption plan
- Peace of mind of mind about the well-being of your child
- Compassionate staff support 24/7
At All About Love Adoptions, we want to help you make the best decision for you and for your child. We want to provide you with education and resources to discover the best way forward.